Any changes/additions/cancellations will be posted here for the 2023 Festival
- The time of The Kids' Cookie Baking Workshop event scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 11 (p.34 in the booklet) has been changed to 11:00am.
- Classic Film Night: "Casablanca" (p. 61 in the booklet) will take place at the Big Rapids Community Library, not at Immanuel Lutheran Church as originally scheduled. Start time is still 7:00 pm.
- The time of The Banner Painting event (p. 50 in the booklet) scheduled for February 18th and 25th has been changed to 9am-Noon/1pm-4pm and on February 20th the time has been changed to Noon-3pm.
Big Rapids Public Schools Events (p. 10 - 11 in the booklet):
1) BRHS Drama Winter One Act - "Trap." All tickets are $5.00 (no $3 student price). Due to some unsettling content, viewer discretion is advised.
2) BRMS "Peter Pan, Jr." - All tickets are $5.00 (no $3 student price).
- The concert scheduled for Friday, Feb. 17th, featuring Lisa Selene Donahue (p. 49 in the booklet) has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
- The Children's Literature Presentation scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 14th (p. 41 in the booklet) has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
- The time of Austin Benzing's Concert (p. 52 in the booklet) has been changed to 8:00pm.
- Deirdre Fagan's reading and book-signing event scheduled for Feb. 22 at Artworks (p. 58 in the booklet) has been cancelled and will be rescheduled later in Spring.
- Bob Patterson's Spring has Sprung Arranging Workshop (p. 59 in the booklet) has been cancelled, and will be rescheduled to March 8th.
- The Culinary Medicine Workshop has been rescheduled to March 2nd in the West Commons, Room WCO108, Ferris State University at 6:00PM.